of Brickwork Contractors
Brick is probably
the defining component of our British urban landscape -
and it’s skilled bricklayers that bring brick alive.
Contractors Health and Safety Scheme
Chas assesses Applicants:
- Health and Safety Statement;
- The organization for Health and Safety;
- Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to our buyers and to others.
Safety Management Assessment Specialists
- SMAS is a nationally recognised SSIP member scheme certificate.
- Since the launch of SSIP, many Clients and Principal Contractors now adopt an SSIP approach to
- H&S pre-qualification and will only use contractors who hold a valid and in date Scheme certificate issued by an SSIP Member Scheme.
- Holding a valid SSIP Member Scheme certificate means that a contractor has demonstrated their capability by meeting the SSIP 'core criteria'.
Skills Certification Scheme
Quality up, accidents
down and cowboy builders out were the main objectives for
the formation of the Construction Skills Construction Scheme
(CSCS) which was launched ten years ago.
Industry Training Board
Our vision is for
a fully skilled and professional UK construction industry,
working safely and delivering value.
of Small Businesses
of Small Businesses is the largest direct member business
organisation in the UK, with over 185,000 members representing
1.25 million people.
Health and Safety Group
it celebrated 50 years of remarkable achievement and sustained
success in the field of accident prevention, having established
itself as one of the premier safety groups and main providers
of construction safety training in the country. It has a
reputation for the delivery of first class training, where
customer care and efficient, effective service is a priority.